Atlantic Christian Academy Secondary School Application
We are excited that you are considering ACA as a school for your child!
We look forward to meeting you and assisting you with the following steps:
• Meet our staff and schedule a tour--contact email@example.com or call 561-686-8081
• Submit a completed application with the Application/Testing Fee
• Schedule a testing date--academic entrance exams are required for all students in the elementary and secondary school. This assists us in properly placing your child in the correct
classes and assuring that we can meet your child’s academic needs.
• Initiate the Recommendation Form process
• Submit copies of your child’s most recent report card/transcript and standardized test results
• Submit a copy of your child’s most recent photo and birth certificate
• Schedule a Parent/Student Interview with an Administrator
• Submit the Enrollment/Activity Fee
separated by a comma, if applicable
Atlantic Christian Academy has a non-discriminatory policy and admits students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin.
However, to assist us in complying with accreditation and government regulations, we request the following information.
If different from mother.
If different from mother.
Copies of legal documents should accompany this application.
For instance, are there brothers or sisters, grandparents, or stepparents at home? Please mention those relationships or circumstances that are important to help us understand your child.
If you would rather describe this situation during a personal interview, please mention so in your answer.
If this is your child's first school, please respond "N/A".
Include the name of the school, a contact name, and a contact e-mail address and phone number.
Please check all that apply.
Multiple Language Study and Ability
Secondary School Student Questionnaire
To be completed by the student in complete sentences.
Atlantic Christian Academy is a school where each middle and high school student should demonstrate a desire to grow in his or her personal relationship with Christ and point others in His direction. Matthew 5:16 says to let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father in heaven. By you or your parent submitting this application, you are stating that you understand the expectations of secondary school students of ACA.
We understand that as a student of Atlantic Christian Academy:
1. Our child may go on scheduled off campus field trips and participate in other school activities.
2. Our child's picture and name may be used on the school's website, in school publications, and/or promotional material.
3. Class placement is the decision of the school administration.
4. The school has the right to dismiss any student who does not respect its spiritual standards, disciplinary procedures, or cooperate in the educational process and atmosphere set forth by the administration.
By clicking submit, you are asserting that all of the above information is true to the best of your knowledge.